Tuesday, September 8, 2009

what i plan to do during the raya break?
i when back to home on 17 sept 2009 to celebrate first raya and second raya,then celebrate raya at my lovely kampong at marang,tganu.what can we say, no place better than our home and village. erm, during the raya break , i plan to help my mother to clean house that usually activity that i do every raya coz i dont hve girl sibling. i also promise my father to paint not the entire house but sentence area of my house. i can get many duit raya from my parent if i do that.hehe.when i at kampus, i always remember and dream my mother cooking.even though the dishes my mother cook looks simple but it is the food that cannot be challenge than best chef in this world. i plan to learn cooking rendang from my mother . before celebrate raya ,my parent and i go shopping .my brother always want a good clothes than me. if my parent buy me two hundred ringgit for jeans ,my brother want 4oo hundred ringgit for jeans. my first and second brother always persuade my father. when i go back to my villages,i plan to get a firecracker from my uncle. he always get plenty of firecracker coz he work with kastam. i usually play it with my cousin . i feel good can strengthen my relationship between my cousin . we or our entire family will eat together. my grandmother,my mother ,my aunty prepare food the food. i and my cousin always messy around. this year, i plan to forgive and forget the sins that people do to me.i also want to get forgiveness and bless from my parent .maybe i not a good sons but i always try to be the best son.

No comments:

Post a Comment